A UK spouse visa for Thailand citizens allows married spouses, UK nationals or permanent residents (with unrestricted leave to remain) to immigrate to the United Kingdom.
A United Kingdom spouse visa is valid for 2 years and 9 months.
- Both parties must have met each other before and be legally married.
- Both are intended to live together permanently.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- The spouse have English language according to requirements.
- The applicant must meet minimum financial requirements.
- If you are married and living together at the end of that period in the UK, you will be eligible to apply for a leave to remain, which entitles you to remain for a further 2 years and 6 months.
- If you have lived together for five years or more in the UK and still meet the requirements, you will be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain (permanent residence in the UK).