UK fiancee visa

There are two categories of fiancée visas to England, so you should have a good understanding of which visa you are applying for when preparing your documents, and prepare the necessary documents for the visa accordingly.

Arrangements for a visa
Before you can get married in England or get married, you will first have to obtain a visa. To ensure that a matrimonial visa is guaranteed to be open to you, please read the specifics of applying for one below:

To begin with, it is worth noting that a Bridal Visa to Britain (or a Groom’s Visa) is only granted if both the future spouses are over the age of 18.
Bridal visas are usually valid for a period of three to six months, so it is strongly advised to apply for the visa several weeks in advance of the estimated date of the wedding. If, for any serious reason, the marriage ceremony has been postponed, you can easily extend the visa document.
The Wife Visa to the UK is designed specifically for marriage and does not entitle you to work in the country, so it is essential that you present a bank statement of your partner’s account when you apply.
Speaking of other documents when applying for a marriage visa, you will also have to provide proof that you have previously met your chosen one. This can be various photographs or excerpts from your correspondence with your young man.
You will also be granted a UK visa for your wife/husband if you can prove that you have a good command of the English language.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *