UK visitor visa requirements for Thailand citizens
- Intention to leave the United Kingdom at the end of your visit.
- Intention to visit the United Kingdom for a short period not exceeding 6 months.
- show that you have sufficient funds to maintain and live in the United Kingdom.
- Demonstrate that you can cover the cost of your return or onward journey.
- Evidence of strong ties to Thailand or good reasons why they will return.
If you have sponsorship:
- Sponsorship letter (from a United Kingdom citizen or permanent resident)
- Letter of invitation (from a United Kingdom citizen or permanent resident)
- Proof of stable employment by the sponsor
- Other supporting documents relevant to the application
What kind of help you can get from visa experts:
- A full review of your personal, financial and employment history
- Consultation and confirmation of what type of United Kingdom visa is right for you
- Professional visa application
- A full checklist of documents required for your visa application
- Expert advice on how to conduct yourself at the consular interview
- Submission of the visa application to the relevant government authorities
- Thorough preparation of all correspondence with government agencies