Marriage visa to America

Marriage visa to America

US Bride and Groom Visa 2021

A K-1 fiancée visa is issued to foreign nationals who wish to marry American citizens. It is commonly referred to as the “fiancée visa” but is issued to both women and men. Because it is an immigration visa, applicants who plan to obtain one in 2021 have some very serious requirements. First of all, the US party must have citizenship; green card holders cannot send an invitation for the K visa. Secondly, both future spouses must provide evidence that they have kept in touch and seen each other in person in the previous two years. And the third (but not the last) important restriction: the marriage must take place no later than 90 days after the issuance of the visa.

Fiancée / groom visa in the United States for Ukrainian citizens
The process of applying for a fiancée visa starts in the United States. The U.S. citizen (or citizen) who wants to marry you must file a form I-129F for your petition. You can only do this while in America. Once this petition is approved, you will be able to submit documents from your side, at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev. It is important to remember that for the bride visa, all documents are translated into English, up to the correspondence that you want to submit as proof of communication with the potential groom/fiancée. Also, documents proving that you have a steady, good financial situation will be very important from his/her side, since you will not be working for the first time after you come to the United States.

An unmarried minor child (children under the age of 21 who are not married) may travel to the United States with the applicant who is applying for a fiancée visa. He must apply for a K-2 visa to do so. It requires a minimum number of documents, since the principal applicant is a K-1 visa applicant. If you have a child, the financial security of the U.S. citizen extends to the child, and therefore the income and savings must be greater.

The time frame for applying for a fiancée visa to the United States varies from case to case, the processing of the petition documents can take from several weeks to several months (on average, 2 weeks to 3 months). If the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has questions about your documents, they may send a Reason for Evidence (RFE) request, which will lengthen the visa application process and may lead to complications up to and including denial. This is why it is important that you put together a complete package of documents and translations. Our experienced staff are here to help you and have successfully helped more than one couple reunite.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *